May 2012 issue
On sale 10 April
The May issue is packed with 148 pages of technique, expert advice & inspiration to help you improve your photo skills, including how to foreground interest and maintaining sharpness throughout, how to take great portraits of kids and their hobbies and how to shoot flora.
• 148 pages of technique, ideas & expert advice for digital SLR and CSC photographers, including:
• Pro Challenge: Top pro Lisa Visser shows you how to bring originality to kid's portraits
• Understand Your Camera: Our in-depth look at digital SLRs and Compact System Cameras this month covers a number of camera functions that help you keep your images tack-sharp and how to retouch your shots in-camera.
• Photo Expert guide to shooting flora: The first part of our nature series shows you how to make the most of spring colour.
• Practical photo techniques covering a range of subjects including foreground interest, shooting butterflies and successfully capturing steam engines.
• Top sports photographer Dickie Pelham puts the new Nikon D4 through it's paces.
The May 2012 issue is on sale Tuesday 10 April.
Print Back Issues:
Back issues for the UK cost £5 (inc. p&p). To order by credit card phone 0844 249 0482 or send a cheque stating which issue you'd like and made payable to Dennis Publishing Ltd to:
Digital SLR Photography Back Issues
800 Guillat Avenue
Kent Science Park
SEARCH OUR GALLERIES