June 2012 Issue
On sale 8 May
Simple steps to better pictures
The June issue is packed with 148 pages of technique, expert advice & inspiration to help you improve your photo skills, including how to capture stunning rainbows, how to take great wildlife photos, shooting big sky landscapes and a beginner's guide to HD video.
• 148 pages of technique, ideas & expert advice for digital SLR and CSC photographers, including:
• Big Skies: Make the most of the heavens above and shoot stunning big-sky landscapes.
• Understand Your Camera: Our in-depth look at digital SLRs and Compact System Cameras this month covers in-camera art filters and a beginner's guide to getting started with HD video.
• Photo Expert guide to shooting wildlife: Part two of our nature series shows you how to successfully photograph creatures great and small.
• Practical photo techniques covering a range of subjects including backlighting fruit, shooting rainbows and a new slant on portrait photography.
• Interviews with leading professional photographers Marina Cano, Rarindra Prakarsa and Ruud Baan.
The June 2012 issue is on sale Tuesday 8 May.
Print Back Issues:
Back issues for the UK cost £5 (inc. p&p). To order by credit card phone 0844 249 0482 or send a cheque stating which issue you'd like and made payable to Dennis Publishing Ltd to:
Digital SLR Photography Back Issues
800 Guillat Avenue
Kent Science Park
SEARCH OUR GALLERIES