July 2012 Issue
On sale 12 June
Grab your camera and get out and shoot!
The July issue is bigger and better! Packed with 164 pages of technique, expert advice & inspiration to help you improve your photo skills, including the definitive guide to infrared, inspirational forced perspective photography, how to shoot baby portraits and mastering landscape photography.
• 164 pages of technique, ideas & expert advice for digital SLR and CSC photographers, including:
• Landscapes: We ask several of the UK's top photographers for their tips on how to master landscape photography.
• Budget Photo: In an all-new feature we set a limit of £100 to spend on accessories in order to capture great images.
• The Complete Picture: In the first part of this new series we cover everything you'll need to know about infrared photography.
• Practical photo techniques covering a range of subjects including baby portraits, shooting garden wildlife and how to use a polarising filter to make the most of the colours of summer.
• Interviews with leading photographers; Hollywood movie photographer Jay Maidment and 2012 Sony World Photography Award winner Mitch Dobrowner.
The July 2012 issue is on sale Tuesday 12 June.
Print Back Issues:
Back issues for the UK cost £5 (inc. p&p). To order by credit card phone 0844 249 0482 or send a cheque stating which issue you'd like and made payable to Dennis Publishing Ltd to:
Digital SLR Photography Back Issues
800 Guillat Avenue
Kent Science Park
SEARCH OUR GALLERIES