August 2012 Issue
On sale 10 July
It's time to master aperture skills!
The August issue is packed with 164 pages of technique, expert advice & inspiration to help you improve your photo skills, including the complete guide to travel and holiday photography, getting the most from your Raw files, the Brenizer Method explained, how to shoot a mouth-watering fruit splash image and how mastering aperture can improve your photography.
• 164 pages of technique, ideas & expert advice for digital SLR and CSC photographers, including:
• Apertures: We explain how mastering aperture can instantly improve your photographs.
• Budget Photo: In this new feature we set a limit of £25 to spend on accessories in order to capture great images, with surprising results!
• The Complete Picture: We ask several of the world's top photographers for their tips on how to master travel photography.
• Practical photo techniques covering a range of subjects including bokeh panoramas, shooting wide-angle animals, fun with shadows and how to create a high-speed summer fruit splash image.
• Test Centre; We put the new Canon EOS 5D Mk III to the test and look at the best gadget bags for under £100.
The August 2012 issue is on sale Tuesday 10 July.
Print Back Issues:
Back issues for the UK cost £5 (inc. p&p). To order by credit card phone 0844 249 0482 or send a cheque stating which issue you'd like and made payable to Dennis Publishing Ltd to:
Digital SLR Photography Back Issues
800 Guillat Avenue
Kent Science Park
SEARCH OUR GALLERIES