September 2012 Issue
On sale 14 August
Master macro for creative close-ups
The September issue is packed with 164 pages of technique, expert advice & inspiration to help you improve your photo skills, including the complete guide to shooting panoramics, recovering detail from your Raw files, easy high-key portraits in your own home, how to spot and shoot abstracts, blooming marvelous flowery landscapes and everything you need to know about macro photography.
• 164 pages of technique, ideas & expert advice for digital SLR and CSC photographers, including:
• Close-ups: Enter a miniature world of wonders and master the art of macro photography.
• Budget Photo: With a budget of just £30 can we find a good macro LED ring light?
• The Complete Picture: Everything you need to know about expanding your horizon and shooting panoramics.
• Practical photo techniques covering a range of subjects including flowery landscapes by pro photographer Helen Dixon, shooting multiple exposure sports sequences, high key windowlit portraits and how to swap colours in Photoshop.
• Test Centre; 24.2 megapixels for £500 - is the Nikon D3200 too good to be true?
The September 2012 issue is on sale Tuesday 14 August.
Print Back Issues:
Back issues for the UK cost £5 (inc. p&p). To order by credit card phone 0844 249 0482 or send a cheque stating which issue you'd like and made payable to Dennis Publishing Ltd to:
Digital SLR Photography Back Issues
800 Guillat Avenue
Kent Science Park
SEARCH OUR GALLERIES