October 2012 Issue
On sale 11 September
The October issue is packed with 164 pages of technique, expert advice & inspiration to help you improve your photo skills, including the complete guide to shooting cars, using wide apertures for shallow depth-of-field, easy natural-light pet portraits, how to shoot a timelapse and capturing fantastic images of garden birds. We also show you everything you need to start mastering movement in your images.
• 164 pages of technique, ideas & expert advice for digital SLR and CSC photographers, including:
• Mastering movement: Take control of shutter speeds and introduce movement into your images.
• Budget Photo: The best lens you'll ever buy and it costs just £100.
• The Complete Picture: Everything you need to know about getting into gear and shooting amazing images of cars.
• Practical photo techniques covering a range of subjects including wind-blown trees by pro photographer Helen Dixon, shooting a timelapse sequence, natural windowlit pet portraits and how to sepia-tone in Photoshop.
• Test Centre; We put Canon's new 650D to the test and see how it stands up.
The October 2012 issue is on sale Tuesday 11 September.
Print Back Issues:
Back issues for the UK cost £5 (inc. p&p). To order by credit card phone 0844 249 0482 or send a cheque stating which issue you'd like and made payable to Dennis Publishing Ltd to:
Digital SLR Photography Back Issues
800 Guillat Avenue
Kent Science Park
SEARCH OUR GALLERIES