November 2012 Issue
On sale 9 October
Now's the time for Stunning Scenics
The November issue is packed with 164 pages of technique, expert advice & inspiration to help you improve your photo skills, including having fun with shadows in your images, how to master autumn photography, the dos and don'ts of photographing fireworks, spooky black light and Halloween portraits and fun double exposures. We also show you complete guide to shooting black & white landscapes.
• 164 pages of technique, ideas & expert advice for digital SLR and CSC photographers, including:
• Mastering autumn: The skills and techniques to make the most of this magical time of year.
• Budget Photo: Try your hand at macro photography using a £7.99 extension tube!
• The Complete Picture: Everything you need to know about capturing beautiful monochrome masterpieces.
• Practical photo techniques covering a range of subjects including photographing firework displays, spooky portraits of kids dressed up for Halloween, fun with facepaints and black light and capturing abstract double exposure portraits.
• Test Centre: We test out the new Pentax K-30, the Canon 300mm f/2.8L IS II USM and the Elinchrom D-Lite RX ONE kit.
The November 2012 issue is on sale Tuesday 9 October.
Print Back Issues:
Back issues for the UK cost £5 (inc. p&p). To order by credit card phone 0844 249 0482 or send a cheque stating which issue you'd like and made payable to Dennis Publishing Ltd to:
Digital SLR Photography Back Issues
800 Guillat Avenue
Kent Science Park
SEARCH OUR GALLERIES