December 2012 Issue
On sale 11 November
Learn to master composition
The December 2012 issue is packed with 164 pages of technique, expert advice & inspiration to help you improve your photo skills, including mastering composition, how to shoot creative dewy cobwebs, a new twist on bringing your old photos back to life, and how to best capture woodland streams and water. This month's Complete Picture makes a splash with everything you need to know about high-speed photography and we talk to Peter Neill and Randy Scott Slavin about their recent projects.
• 164 pages of technique, ideas & expert advice for digital SLR and CSC photographers, including:
• Mastering composition: Learn the fundamentals and rules of composition and how to apply them to your images.
• Budget Photo: We put a £20 portrait ringflash to the test. How will it stand up?
• The Complete Picture: Everything you need to know about capturing high=speed images bursting with action.
• Practical photo techniques covering a range of subjects including photographing dewy cobwebs, fun with old photographs, how to shoot using reflections and capturing woodland streams and rivers.
• Test Centre: We test out the new Nikon D600 and the Panasonic Lumix GF5.
The December 2012 issue is on sale Tuesday 13 November.
Print Back Issues:
Back issues for the UK cost £5 (inc. p&p). To order by credit card phone 0844 249 0482 or send a cheque stating which issue you'd like and made payable to Dennis Publishing Ltd to:
Digital SLR Photography Back Issues
800 Guillat Avenue
Kent Science Park
SEARCH OUR GALLERIES