February 2013 Issue
On sale 8 January
The February 2013 issue is packed with 147 pages of technique, expert advice & inspiration to help you improve your photo skills, including the complete guide to photographing food and beverage and the best techniques for making the most of winter. We also show you how to create an in-camera shadow swap, capturing the fun of the fair, an indoor explosion of colour and how to shoot a stunning sunset silhouette. We also speak toadventure photographer Tom Bol and travel photographer Jon Hicks, plus – celebrity portrait photographer Michael Grecco reveals his top lighting techniques and secrets.
• 147 pages of technique, ideas & expert advice for digital SLR and CSC photographers, including:
• Mastering winter: Our top techniques for shooting during the winter cold snap!
• Budget Photo: We head back in time and try out a pinhole lens.
• The Complete Picture: Everything you need to know about photographing food and beverages.
• Creative Eye: Three photographers are put to the test using fruit as their subject.
• Practical photo techniques covering a range of subjects including photographing sunsets silhouettes, creative in-camera shadows, portraits with personality and fairground light trails.
• Test Centre: We test out the new Canon EOS M.
The February 2013 issue is on sale Tuesday 8 January.
Print Back Issues:
Back issues for the UK cost £5 (inc. p&p). To order by credit card phone 0844 249 0482 or send a cheque stating which issue you'd like and made payable to Dennis Publishing Ltd to:
Digital SLR Photography Back Issues 800 Guillat Avenue Kent Science Park Sittingbourne ME9 8GU
SEARCH OUR GALLERIES