March 2013 Issue
On sale Tuesday 12 February
The March 2013 issue is packed with 156 pages of technique, expert advice & inspiration to help you improve your photo skills, including the complete guide to Raw and why shooting in Raw can transform your photography. We also show you how to make the most of precipitation with a simple rainy-day portrait, photographing misty landscapes, an icy abstract still-life and how to shoot a studio-esque child portrait with a home reflector that you'd probably not thought of! We also speak to Sacha Goldberger about his Mamika series and animal-portrait photographer Tim Flach about his new book, plus – our technique of the month gives you inspirational ideas for photographing pets. On test is the new Canon EOS 6D, Capture One Pro 7, Gitzo's latest monopod and Lexar's 25-in-1 card reader.
156 pages of technique, ideas & expert advice for digital SLR and CSC photographers, including:
• Mastering costlines: Our top techniques for shooting coastal scenes!
• Budget Photo: We try out welding glass as a make-shift ND filter.
• The Complete Picture: Everything you need to know about shooting in Raw and why you should be doing it.
• Creative Eye: Three photographers are put to the test using a candle as their subject.
• Practical photo techniques covering a range of subjects including photographing bathtime child portraits, abstract ice patterns, rainy-day portraits and misty landscapes.
• Cutting Edge: we speak to Sacha Goldberger about his Mamika series and animal photographer Tim Flach abot his new book.
• Test Centre: We test out the new Canon EOS 6D, Capture One Pro 7, a new Gitzo monopod and a Lexar 25-in-1 card reader.
The March 2013 issue is on sale Tuesday 12 February.
Print Back Issues:
Back issues for the UK cost £5 (inc. p&p). To order by credit card phone 0844 249 0482 or send a cheque stating which issue you'd like and made payable to Dennis Publishing Ltd to:
Digital SLR Photography Back Issues 800 Guillat Avenue Kent Science Park Sittingbourne ME9 8GU
SEARCH OUR GALLERIES